Personal Insurance

Personal lines insurance includes products such as homeowners insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance, renters insurance, automobile insurance, life insurance, umbrella insurance and insurance for all your toys. (ie boat, RV, ATV, Camper).

Some types of personal insurance, such as automobile liability insurance, are often required by law in most places in America (and other countries). Required minimum levels of automobile liability insurance, for example, is common and can vary by jurisdiction. Other types of personal lines insurance, such as comprehensive and collision automobile insurance and homeowners insurance, can be required by lenders when property is collateral on a loan.

Ashlin Hadden Insurance has partnered with over 30 companies to get you the best rate and coverage out there. Let us do the shopping for you!